Sunday, January 20, 2013

20 Week Vacation

The app on my phone said last week that I should do something to celebrate the half way point of pregnancy.  My trip to NV last weekend was perfect timing.  Sorry if this post is boring, but my family that reads I'm sure will like to see the pictures.  I went with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew to visit my parents where they winter now.  The weather wasn't what we were hoping for, but it was still a lot warmer than being at home.  It wasn't like the last time I was in NV, being pregnant and all, but we had a great time.  We did a little shopping, ate out, played cards, got pedicures, met my parents new friends, and laughed a lot.  We also entertained my nephew by visiting a duck pond, a children's museum, and a park. Of course I did a little gambling, which I say is the only naughty thing I can do anymore!  My parents made sure we had a good time so we'll come back next year.



Mom trying to lift me at the children's museum!

Family at the museum

No comments:

Post a Comment