Here are her stats from her 3 doctor appointments last week:
* She weighs 13 lb. 12 oz., 24 3/4 in long, and 40.5 cm head circumference. Still a peanut.
* She past her 6 month vision screening. A little more far sighted than the typical 6 month old baby, but nothing to worry about.
* She still needs her apnea monitor while she sleeps. The alarm doesn't go off, but it is still recording apneas of 15-17 seconds long.
* She is pretty much caught up developmentally motor wise and wouldn't need to see her nicu doc anymore if it weren't for the apnea issue!
* She is still a little behind on her language skills, not very chatty yet.
She is still a good baby and sleeping well at night. She is up during the night about twice a week, but usually I wake her up after I'm ready for work. We had a couple rough nights after staying at the hotel and so much snuggling with family, but we are back on track now. She naps better at daycare than she does for us on the weekends. We need to work on a nap schedule.
She is drinking 4 - 6 oz bottles and nursing when I'm around. We started some food last week. We did a couple days of squash from grandma's garden and tried some baby oatmeal tonight. Not sure how much she gets down yet.
She had her first illnesses in October. A few weeks ago she had pink eye and on Friday she had a fever.
We are getting bigger and bigger giggles everyday and that is our favorite part of this age. Gavin wishes she could stay this age for a long time.
I think we have a Daddy's girl on our hands. Gav said the other day that she looks at him and they have this connection. They do, she smiles at whatever he says or does. Makes me so happy.
Now for some fun pictures!
|Bayden's 6 month birthday party|
|Cousin Caroline's baptism|
|With cousin, Maysen. So trendy!|